Game DG2: Defense Grid 2 Free Download
About This Game
Defense Grid 2, DG2, is the sequel to Hidden Path Entertainment’s 2008 Defense Grid: The Awakening. Setting the bar as the definitive tower defense game, Defense Grid 2 introduces new worlds and threats to test your tower placement strategies. With a bold new look, a compelling single-player campaign, and the addition of new game modes, online player-versus-player and multiplayer co-op, every play-through brings fun new opportunities and challenges.
DG2 comes with a story campaign featuring 21 stunning maps, dynamic level movement, an expanded story and cast of characters, hundreds of challenge mode experiences, new multiplayer modes, a procedurally driven audio score and the ability for players to build their own levels. DG2 also introduces players to DG Architect on the PC, a level creation tool set connected to Steam Workshop where players can create their own unique levels to share and possibly even sell if selected.
The Steam Special Edition includes additional content around the DG2 in-game and behind-the-scenes stories. If you purchase or upgrade to the Special Edition you will receive: – A Matter of Endurance: a 30 minute flash-based audio play that runs on your PC featuring character voices and concept art from a new original story by Hugo award author Mary Robinette Kowal, that takes place between the events of Defense Grid: Containment and Defense Grid 2, – A 312 page PDF of the book “The Making of Defense Grid 2: The complete story behind the game” by Russ Pitts, a reporter and author embedded with the development team during the full development cycle of the game, – A 73 page PDF of the art book: The Art of Defense Grid, showing concept art during the development of the original Defense Grid, and – a 123 page PDF of the art book: The Art of Defense Grid 2, showing concept art developed during the development of Defense Grid 2.
DG2 for the PC was funded in part by Dracogen, a private investor after a 2012 Kickstarter campaign funded the original game’s DLC, Defense Grid: Containment. DG2 is developed by Hidden Path Entertainment and published by 505 Games.
Title: DG2: Defense Grid 2
Genre: Indie, Strategy
Hidden Path Entertainment
Release Date: 23 Sep, 2014
“Defense Grid 2 feels paradoxically foreign and familiar…Ostensibly, the meat of Defense Grid 2 is the campaign and the narrative arc it carries.”
8 – Eurogamer
9.5 – Gaming Nexus
8 – IGN
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1
- Processor: Dual core CPU 2.0Ghz or faster
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 video card with shader 4 support and Passmark Video Benchmark of 160 or above such as the following: ATI Radeon HD3650 or better (HD3650-HD8000, RX200-RX300+) (Radeon HD 4200 and HD 4250 not included) NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or newer (8800, 9600-9800, or 100-700+) (GeForce 8600M not included) Intel HD Graphics 2500 or higher
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: DG2 requires a multi-core processor and at least 3 GB of RAM on your computer to run. DG2 relies on a DirectX 10.0 or later graphics engine which means it runs on Windows Vista, Win7, Win8, and Win8.1. DG2 will not run on Windows XP. DG2 requires a video graphics card or chipset that supports DirectX10, video cards made with current technology after November 2006 (up to 7 years old). Compatible graphics cards include any AMD Radeon graphics card with the “HD” or “RX” designation (HD2000-HD8000, RX200-RX300+), any NVIDIA card after and including the 8000 series (8000, 9000, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, and 700+ series), and any Intel graphics chipsets released on the GMA X3100 (2007) architecture and later (GL960, GM965, B43, Q43+, G41, G43, G45, GL40, GS40, GM43, GS45, Core i3 integrated graphics or later, Intel “HD Graphics” or later). DG2 requires Steam to run.
Free Download DG2: Defense Grid 2 Game
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]