Game Norland Free Download
About This Game
Norland is a medieval kingdom sim inspired by Rimworld, Crusader Kings, and Caesar that generates complex stories.
Manage a noble family that owns a city populated by dozens of characters from different classes: peasants, slaves, soldiers, and criminals. Each citizen has its own needs and complex behaviors, which will depend on their social status and individual traits. And often, their behavior can be deadly to your family.
- Control your noble family by assigning tasks to all of its members.
- Witness how family members will build complex relationships between themselves through love, hatred, friendship, envy, jealousy, betrayal, and a lust for power.
- Punish criminals, take care of the citizens, and put down any bloody riots that may occur during your reign.
- Build your armies and defenses, then make decisions on whether to fight or ally with the other kingdoms
- Oversee power struggles, plan out your intrigues and secretly assassinate dangerous enemies.
- Make ambiguous decisions during events on the global map.
- Absorb knowledge and technology from books, rewrite them, or create entirely new ones.
- Build the production chains, raise the population, pay wages, put prices on the domestic market, and trade with incoming caravans.
- Experience different starting conditions for a unique gaming experience every time you play.
- Navigate through a simple and accessible user interface.
The game generates complex stories on a new level through unpredictable interactions in a large society made of numerous, unique individuals: things like social stratification, crime, riots, religious controversies, and struggle for the throne can all play a part in the story.
They all have their own relationships, sex drive, beliefs, health systems, and backgrounds. Family members also have unique personality traits, and family traits can be passed on to their children.
They joke around, gossip, insult one another, fall in love, make friends, support each other, and sometimes even kill one another out of anger.
Initiate political intrigue with other kingdoms and religious leaders on the global map. Manage events that require intervention, such as blackmail, plague-infested refugees, natural disasters, and more.
Build and upgrade buildings to create efficient production chains. Attract migrants with low prices for various goods on local markets and high wages, or use slaves to work in hazardous industries. Trade with caravans. And don’t forget the ecological balance.
Make use of seven weapon types, three different types of armor, unique combat skills, the body part damage system, and the morale of each member of your army!
Survive in the non-stop competition with other kingdoms. Create complex scenarios by setting up an aggressive society built on a slave economy and a strong professional army or a wealthy society of free and happy city dwellers with high levels of technology.
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Release Date: March 2023
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4600 (AMD or NVIDIA equivalent)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- OS: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Free Download Norland Game
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]